ADJUSTING THE SPRAY PATTERN.
Two methods can be used to adjust the spray pattern.
1. Part Circle Coverage. Push the trip lever into the DOWN position then adjust the friction collars to the required spray pattern boundaries.
2. Full Circle Coverage Lift the trip lever to the UP position and the sprinkler will water a full 360°
ADJUSTMENT OF THE SPRAY DISTANCE.
The diffuser pin has two functions.
1. To create maximum throw distance with a solid stream of water, ensure the diffuser pin is wound out.
2. To create a shorter throw distance, screw the diffuser pin into the water stream, this will interrupt the flow causing a mist type spray.
3. Deflector Shield: Using the arrows as a guide, turn the distance control knob on top of the sprinkler to either min or max to suit your application.